No March?
Alan Ackerman
2006-03-02 20:32:48 UTC
When I go to Archives of VMESA-***@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU at
<http://listserv.uark.edu/archives/vmesa-l.html>, there is no March 2006.
I tried to post to the list yesterday, didn't see my post so I tried again
today. I still don't see it -- but I won't try again. Sorry if I posted
twice.
Daniel P. Martin
2006-03-02 20:36:25 UTC
It's there when I poke the URL. Perhaps if you clear your browser cache
and retry?

-dan.
twice.
Schuh, Richard
2006-03-02 22:35:17 UTC
The list is ahead of itself by a month ;-)

Regards,
Richard Schuh

If you think not finding March shown on March 2 is "funny" - wait until
April 1?

Mike Walter
Hewitt Associates
The opinions expressed herein are mine alone, not my employer's.