Linux HPMA support? (was: DB2/VM and z/VM 5.2.0 and HPMA)
Les Geer (607-429-3580)
2006-02-28 19:30:37 UTC
Does anybody know what version of SLES is required in order for LINUX to
take advantage of QEBSM and HPMA?
Linux support is not yet available in a distribution although it
has been dropped to developer works.

Keep in mind, if the HPMA facility is available, CP will take advantage
of the support outside of the QEBSM environment.

Best Regards,
Les Geer
IBM z/VM and Linux Development
Brian Nielsen
2006-02-28 21:20:03 UTC
Thanks.

Brian Nielsen

Alan Ackerman
2006-03-02 20:01:48 UTC
Post by Les Geer (607-429-3580)
Keep in mind, if the HPMA facility is available, CP will take advantage
of the support outside of the QEBSM environment.
Best Regards,
Les Geer
IBM z/VM and Linux Development
Could you tell us what CP does with HPMA? We are running with a patch that
turns off HPMA, and it would be nice to know what we are missing.